Saturday 6 April 2013

Baby on the Way for Olivier Martinez and Halle Berry

Halle Berry Pregnant Second Child Olivier Martine
Olivier Martine and Halle Berry are expecting a baby.


The couple is set to welcome their first child together this fall, Berry�s rep tells PEOPLE.


�I can confirm that Halle and Olivier are expecting a child,� the rep says.


�Halle is feeling great. It�s a very exciting time,� a source tells PEOPLE. �This happened naturally � everyone is really happy.�


�She always talks about being a mom and she definitely wanted this for a long time,� a friend adds.


Berry, 46, is already mom to 5-year-old daughter Nahla Ariela from her previous relationship with Gabriel Aubry.


After more than a year of dating, the Oscar-winning actress and Martine , 47, were engaged in January 2012.


Last fall, Berry admitted that her little girl was hoping for a sibling.


�Every night, we do our prayers,� she explained at the time. �She says, �God, please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister.� And I say, �I can do one of those things, I know for sure. The other one, we�ve got to keep praying on.��


With that prayer answered, Berry is focused on having a healthy nine months, as she did while expecting Nahla.


�My pregnancy was ama ing. I was happy that whole time, I felt good, I had energy, I was like Superwoman,� she has said. �I wish I could feel like that for the rest of my life, that�s how fantastic it was.�


No comments:

Post a Comment